Thursday, November 3, 2011


Startin off with Peyton being such a big
helper to me,, he had such a fun time in the water...



Fire drill time...Always a experience, practice makes perfect!




With all of the fun playing and learning that involves our day we are so lucky to have such great friends and teachers. I feel very blessed to have such wonderful friends and helpers. Thanks to all my little friends every day, they make me feel like sunshine is warming my soul. And Thank you to the wonderful help along the way from my mother, Kathy, Shelly and Amber. And I thank my father in heaven for the strength to carry on every day... all of this has been a great blessing.



Grandma Kathryn has been spending some
good quality time with the kids one on one.

They are loving it, and learning a lot.




Seriously, how much more dirt can stick.....
How adorable!


No comments: