Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lots of music yesturday, singing as we drum the drums, shake the symbols, A lot of noise but we had a really good time. We are learning some new songs this week Maybe we could incorporate the musical instruments to that " umm" well try.

Skyler, some intense writing there! He was making it for his dad.
 
Our table activity on the magnet and felt board. Lauren and her best friend Danica.

 
Groundhog Day

Old Groundhog stretched in his leafy bed.
He turned over slowly and then he said,
"I wonder if spring is on the way,
I'll go and check the weather today.
If I see my shadow between eleven and noon,
I then will know that I'm out too soon.
I'll crawl back in bed for six weeks more,
Pull up the warm covers and snore and snore.
But if no shadow gives me a scare,
I know that spring is in the air,
I'll wake my friends and wish them cheer,
With glorious news that spring is here."
( Sorry Mr. Groundhog go back to sleep, see you in six weeks)

No comments: