Tuesday, March 30, 2010




This is a matching game we played, they took the colored jelly beans and matched them to the card of the same color, then got to enjoy eating them later. Yippee they were good.

If you have not heard yet. My son Derek and his wife gave birth to a wonderful baby boy on Saturday. No pictures to show yet, but my daughter April and her three girls came from Oklahoma City for the big event. To the left is Scotlyn, to the right is Lillian. Bottom picture is Scotlyn, my younger daughter Kara, and Ireland. Its been a fun week and a busy one at that. They are leaving tomorrow. We will miss them.




They got caught......Lots of hand washing before lunch as all ways but this was a lot of extra DIRT!!!!



Sunshine and smiles boy how they go together outside when we get to
get out side on a beautiful day like today. Kade and Jaxon are enjoying
playing together. Others are having a blast, I was wondering what was capturing their attention so attentively, well I snuck up on them and sure enough just what I kinda thought, DIRT...DIRT.....Yuk...
After some great game playing and matching inside, we got to spread our wings and play out side. Kason, Lauren and Danica all sit munching on their matching game pieces of jelly beans. On the hummer the girls are driving safely and their little passengers waiting patiently for their destination. Now how much more happier could those little hearts get at this moment. I asked them where are they driving to? But no exact location, just driving. What a nice day to do that in. I dream of a nice car ride, but my dreams our through the big red woods in Organ, or Yosemite National Park. Gosh wouldn't that be a wonderful adventure.
Here these two awesome brothers 
are even sharing the teeter totter.




No comments: