Monday, February 7, 2011

January 2011

 This is Ashton, he is four years old and has enrolled here in school. Ashton has a sister that is coming to school with him. Her name is Brayanna.


 
 This is Brayanna, she is two years old and she comes with a brother named Ashton.

To the right is Thomas, he has after school care in the afternoons and stays till 6:30. He has been with us before about 2yrs back. We welcome all of our new kids to day care.
 This is Grace and her brother Hagen. They just enrolled in ABC this January. Welcome to our school.



As we all know I tried to use shutterfly as our home page for our classroom. But what I would like to do is use both. I miss the everyday pictures and notes on how our day went. But also I really like the events calender and album sharing through shutterfly. So I am adding to this blog some of our January pictures and hope that February will be a nice month for blogging on blogspot.

No comments: