Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crazy Tuesday





Thanks to Ms. Kathy and Ms. Amber the kids had a fun day inside
with the parachute the kids had a blast!


Brooklyn making the farm came alive.


The guys here are building their own tree house






OK, so I am having a blast playing with a new program that I
downloaded on my iphone, its called camera X. And it is
a blast, this is a picture of Madison playing around at the table.





 
The rest of these pictures on down are touch ups I have been doing
playing with this new program, I love it...




Killian, my grandbaby at play





I took a trip to Oklahoma City this last weekend. This is one of my
granddaughters as we were out eating, this is Lillian.





As I was visiting in OKC my granddaughter Scotlynn comes up to me and
says nobody will come outside and watch me play on the trampoline,
I said, well I will come watch you jump, so here she is isn't she just beautiful.




No comments: