Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Party, cakes and gallstones oh my.

It all started two Sunday's ago, I ended up at the emergency room to find that I was alling of gal stones, dont know if any of you have ever suffered from gal stones, it is not a fun experience. I Had never ever before had such a thing. So I had to call my daughter April (she is a almost expert on health issues) So Dr. April gathered her little ones and headed to Arkansas to help her ailing mother. She is so sweet, she gathered the necessary items for removal and landed here late Thursday Evening. So I had to drink one cup of grapefruit juice filled with Epsom salt three times that evening with one dose having olive oil in it. Yuk I drank it down supper fast to keep from smelling this awful conglomeration of stuff. The nest morning was two more episodes of the horrid drink. But I think it worked, I have a apt with a surgeon on the 10th for a follow up to see what to do next. But with all of this going on we had my granddaughter's 13th birthday party here on Friday night as April was helping me finish a large cake for Kathy's daughters sweet 16 was celebrated as a Quinceanera. Saturday was filled with another nephews birthday swim party, delivering the CAKE and totally collapsing Saturday evening. My biggest and best est helper ever had to leave on Monday to got back to OKC. I miss her terribly. Here are some pics of my weekend. Sorry I haven't posted last week I was just trying to survive those stupid gal stones.

THE CAKE



Ireland Raine Irvin's 13th Birthday Party.



Family at Ireland Raine's birthday



More Family



AND MORE FAMILY


AND SWIMMING
This was a very  busy weekend, and quite the mess through the week with those
horrible gallstones. YUK!!!

No comments: