Wednesday, September 7, 2011

There are so many ways that I can explain how this last two weeks have been keeping me away from my blogging, something I enjoy doing and want to show my day care families how much I appreciate them and the fun that the children and I have throughout the days of spending time together learning and having fun. But it was a emotional roller coaster of how sick I was and how much I missed being around the kids. Today as I entered into the room I had so many little sweeties run up to me with hugs, such big hugs and kisses. I missed them so much. Today was a good day and I feel that I am now on the good road to recovery. I was suppose to have had a simple gallbladder surgery which turned into a transfer from Harrison hospital to Fayetteville and two other surgeries. The third one being a success. Now just getting around the soreness and being able to get out from under the anesthetics and pain relievers.
Last week we had two birthday parties, one for Peyton he is now four years old, he has been looking forward to this day all summer long, and here it is. I love you Peyton so much and Happy Birthday last week it looks like you all had such a good time. Then we had a birthday party for Rayne, he turned two yrs old. Happy Birthday Rayne. This week, actually today was Haven's birthday, she was not at school today, but Happy Birthday today Haven we missed you. More Birthdays coming up in a few days. Wow the month of September has been a big birthday month.

Looks like Peyton made out big time!! So Happy!! Love you Peyton!!!



Love you so much little Rayne, Happy Birthday to you!!!



Big FOUR!



Wow it looks like Rayne made out big time too!!!



Bryan just wants to check out some books, Hi Bryan Ms. Sheryll loves you!!!




Haven's sweet smile!!! Love it...
Back to normal I hope here at ABC Love you all and Thank You All for the Prayers!

No comments: