Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Jerome

Today is Jerome's birthday and he is turning four years old, we had fun today at school having a party for him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I hardly know where to start. We have had so many games and music times, so many fun times with the kids that I haven't even been finding the time to blog on our blog!!!. Golly I need to get busy because then when I want to blog I have to many things to talk about and to many pictures to post for just one day. Well anyway I will do my best, here we go. this was a fun music time, we were singing Christmas songs while shaking the new maraca's and bongo's I bought in Cozumel Mexico. We have been singing "Jingle Bells" but you have to start out with the long version, "Dashing through the snow" because we sing it that way, and we have showed the kids through picture what a "one horse open sleigh is" so they love the song. We have also been singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas", "Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer", "Frosty The Snowman" and "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town".


Kathy has been getting these little guys excited about
playing music and singing Christmas songs too.


Kathy helped some of the kids make snow men, we have some crafts that we are going to try to get done with in the next few days, It's going to be nice to see all the crafts done by each child.



With some of the smaller kids Kathy has been working with them on
their colors, this week was the color White!.


Finished project of the white collage.



Sticky fingers



Absolutely love looking at all the books, I am so excited that
our crew of kids love looking at books
and listening to stories.


Group reading lol. They love books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way the kids are getting into looking at books, its so exciting!!!!


CUTIE PIES!


What beautiful little girls


No comments: