Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Story time

We sat together and listen to some wonderful stories on tape, it was different for the kids to get to listen to a different voice then mine telling the story, while I turned the pages. We listened to Jack and the bean stock, and snow white and the seven dwarfs. This week has been very busy, thank goodness for the great help that I have, Kathy, my mother, Alisha and my daughter Kara. Kathy is such a trooper.  I'm sure you all have seen the BIG DOG, he is 7 months old, and his name is Prometheus ( the god of fire ). He is a big baby, he never enters preschool, but he does like to roam outside to get the cool air. he does stay inside the other part of the house. He is house broke and is so much like a little kid him self. His favorite toy is doggie sqeaky toys. He sqeaks them till he gets the sqeak out.  My daughter in law Erin has been staying with me for about 2 weeks. She is going to be here until she delivers her first baby, any day now!!!. Saturday is actually her due date. My son Cheyenne is working in Oklahoma City, and will be traveling here as soon as he gets the call from us. We are so excited, they are having a baby boy,

No comments: