Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wow, we are here. Thank you for checking in with us. Today being the 1st of December is a great time to get started on our memories in a blog for us here at preschool. It has been a busy morning, finishing up getting all of our beautiful decorations down from Thanksgiving, and getting our Christmas ones put up. Today Demi asked "do we get to open presents now, we ate our turkey?" Cracked me and Kathy up!. Demi has a birthday on Thursday, she will be turning 5 yrs old. Danica had her birthday yesterday, she was so excited. I remember the younger birthdays I had and the anticipation of the event. A lot of times I look at these beautiful little children and remember the times when I was their ages, and I recognize the feelings like departure from mom or dad in the morning. My first day in kindergarten, even what I wore the first day of school.( the dress with big soft pink and blue flowers over laid with a soft sheer material). How I felt getting to pull the milk wagon to the classroom from the big cafeteria when it was my turn. So many memories, and I want each and every child that comes here to be able to reflect back on their memories here when they are all 49 yrs old, and it all be good memories.

No comments: