Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bring It On 2012 !!!

Getting back to our schedule after this wonderful Christmas and New Years Break may seem to be a little to get adjusted to. But yes! it will get done. I know you have all probably had a tremendously busy weekend and it probably seemed to go way to fast. Well yes mine did as well. My daughter and her husband came in from Oklahoma City to spend the New Years. I had some fresh flower arrangement and bouquet to make for a Wedding on New Year's Eve. Also attend wedding then make for a fabulous New Year's Party later that day with family. We celebrated the New year in by playing games with the kids, hooped and hollered at midnight like all the rest of you probably did. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!.

Left: My daughter April was a big help in putting
together this beautiful wedding bouquet.
Right: My niece is getting married New years Eve.








My kids playing games on bringing in the new year.


Grand kids blowing their horns!!!


Group pic's of kids, in laws and grandchildren
I'm Blessed!

Oh and then just had to help Jeremy root for OSU in the Cotton Bowl.
OSU stomped Stanford!.

No comments: