Tuesday, August 21, 2012

As you are all aware of, Harrison School's are back in session. So here at ABC we have also returned back to preschool learning daily activities. We were learning a lot through the summer although we were playing, swimming and eating fun ridiculous stuff like McDonald's and Pizza. But we had a blast doing it.
We have lost some good friends as well as we are getting to know other friends that are just starting.
Aiden and Emma to the left just went back
to Missouri where they live with their mother. She had been sick this summer so they came to visit their popo and momo. Brayden, Kade and Chandler all left to go back to school. Have a good year boys it was a blast having you here this summer.





Brayden drew this beautiful bird. What a little artist. And so that encouraged others to use their artistic abilities in drawing.

So here is Killian. He loves colors every color! and uses them all to make a brightly beaming picture.
















One of our new reading areas! Kara did a wonderful job
painting our tree.

I will start posting our themes for the week. And activities that the kids do daily. Please be patient with me I have found myself getting overwhelmed with planning and it has taken me away from my blogging. But hopefully I am now back on track.
I have a very tender heart toward all of my children here. Their little yearning hearts to learn and to show each ones little personalities and it makes my heart warm to love on them. Thank you parents for giving me this opportunity,

No comments: