Sunday, April 11, 2010

I know a wonderful lady that does Family Child Care in Siloam Springs, AR. She stays so busy with child care organizations and meetings galore, always helping other people, along with her and her husband performing musical concerts for adults and children. She has been a big help to me, teaching me and giving me new ideas for how to make a much more quality business. She has introduced me to some wonderful material that I am trying to get incorporated into my own day care. Debbie is also wanting to help me and show me the ropes of becoming quality approved and ABC ( Arkansas Better Chance) approved, to be the best that I can be. She is so wonderful. It has been a long process and I have just barely gotten started. I hope my parents will be patient with me because with doing child care and with some major issues I have gone through with my personal family I have not gotten as far on my quest for becoming Quality as fast as I wanted to. I was looking at Debbie's Blog and she was sharing some other Blogs she came across I would like to share them with you.
http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2009/08/reward-points-system-and-home-store.







No comments: