Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sorting shapes and colors

 We have a bundle of different sizes, shapes, textures and colors of beads what better way to use them then sort, match, and just plum feel those awesome little things. Using their fine motor skills to sort and match is a wonderful exercise with out even knowing what they are exercising. Brayden and Elijah have formed such a wonderful friendship, we will miss Elijah very much when he leaves for the summer. And in the fall he will be starting Kindergarten.  On a day that is not such a good day to spend time outside the kids get a lot of fun out of playing with the ol play dough





 Brayden and Skyler are also wonderful friends, the boys have so much fun together.

 This morning as I was watching out the window from the day care room in front. I noticed what I thought was mist blowing very gently in the air. So I went to the door, looked out, and it was the finist mist I had not seen in a long time. Elijah had just pulled in with his mother, and I felt pretty goofy asking if she thought it was raining. She pointed out to me of the beautiful rainbow behind the house, Of course by the time I got the camera to get the good shot, the good shot was gone, but you can still see a trace of the rainbow just behind the American Flag. so pretty!!!

No comments: