Friday, May 7, 2010


Here are activities we have been working on for mothers day here at school. We got our hands all full of glue, so much fun. The kids were so happy to be doing something for their mommies. They were saying things like what their mothers favorite colors were.


Because it is Mothers Day I want to do a little showing off myself. Here are my children. I have five beautiful grown kids. And Derek and his wife Brandy have given me 4 beautiful grand children, April and her husband Jeremy have given me 3 beautiful grand children. I will have to post them and their companions on another occasion, I'm going to have to get up dated pictures. Right below: Kara and her fiance Brandon. Top Right: Amber and her boyfriend Wes. Left on the bottom is My oldest daughter April, and my oldest son Derek. Then Right Bottom: is my son Cheyenne and his wife Erin, and their first child Killian. Happy Mothers Day to all of you.






No comments: