Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This is the time of year that really stresses me out... Sorry, but I need a count of the children that will be here for the summer. So if you could all get with me in the next few days we can discuss this and get preparations made. I dont want to lose anyone, but this is the time of year changes are being made. So let me know... Thank you.

Keeton, says , Hallelujah  what a day, No outside play because of the wet wet grass. But we all had fun hanging around inside.


Play dough is always a favorite. Today Kathy has been out sick. So Amber has been a blessing and humongous help to me today. The kids love Amber so much...
Along with putting together small parts of legos we also found some of those games that are so much fun to play on rainy wet days.
And we are having fun working on projects that are helping our small motor skills. Lots of tiny trinkets to put together.

No comments: