Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Boys against Girl...

So I'm not the best story teller but what Brooklyn's got going on here is specially funny. I'm setting here watching what's going on but can't really get in on their conversation. Just between kids here Ms. Sheryll so I had to lay low...
Brooklyn is telling these boys something, by the looks of it she is trying to bribe them to get something done she wants.


ha ha, lets just see what happens?



Well  by the looks of Braydens face he thinks "ya sure, what do you think Brayden?"



So with the attempt Brooklyn does a little whispering?


Not so sure she is convincing Brayden, look at that funny look on his face. ha ha.



Brayden looks as though he is just like bahahahaha! Brooklyn




Alright! I have had enough of you boys!!!



I'm telling you one more time.......!!!!



Wow you guys really are not listening very well.



I'm not going to listen to a thing you have to say...!



A little tantrum might help me feel better...



Ha ha, just kidding!!!

Nice although I really don't know what was being said. It was fun trying to imagine...

No comments: