Friday, July 8, 2011

Freaky Friday




Crazy Friday!! This little critter is letting it loose. Just how I feel when it gets closer to 5 on Fridays,
Wow, I wonder is this good or bad?
"thinking" 
Ok it must be good!



In the fall of 1995 I bought this house
specifically to start a business doing
day care. My first week I was able to enroll five children.
I was nervious because I actually had no idea what to do
and the only thing I had to offer these beautiful children was love.
And that I did, and you know what, after 15 yrs I believe
that is all these beautiful smart little rascals want is
just your love.



Look at these sweet beautiful little children
Learning fun stuff, interacting with each other,
making friends and learning to believe in themselves.





These boys love playing with each other, they are growing learning and having
the experience of sharing, understanding and building their confidence in this world
right here in day care / preschool.



Home made blocks are big and fun.







Ashton is really focus on his painting, good job Ashton. Brooklynn is working in her summer bridge program book. The kids love doing paper and we are getting started back on some of this.



No comments: