Monday, July 11, 2011

Top 25 Family Blog

I have a really cool daughter.

She is a really cool blogger.

Don't believe me?

Well then you should go visit my awesome little spot on the net.

Ooops...

I mean her...

This is totally not April hacking into my moms blog.

What low life would do that?

I'll tell ya it's one trying to get votes for her adored bloggy
Cupcakes and Dirt.

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

You can vote on my Bloggy by clicking on the colored title above

or

You can just click here



and vote once a day for my little buddy I lovingly refer to as Bloggy.

No, I don't win any prizes that I could share with you.

I only win notoriety as being one of the Top 25 Best Family Blogs.

Hey, If they had a category for best preschool blog Momma would totally win.

Don't ya think?



Until Next Time
Notorious blog hacker
and shameless vote beggar.




No comments: