Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5th already !! Wow, a lot has been happening here at school with a few new kids to welcome. We have Landon he is 4, then Kaidon he is 3, then Liam.
In the month of September I had sent home with everyone new enrollment forms, but I have only got a hand full back. If you could please get the new folders filled out and returned to school I would appreciate that.
The fire department called and cancelled our visit last week. They have rescheduled for Oct 14th. So we are really looking forward to that. Ms. Betty from friends of the library came yesturday to read to the kids.
As you all know I have been out for a few days. My daughter Kara got married this weekend in Sandestin Florida. Oh my it was wonderful. Everything turned out so nice. I dont have pictures right now, but when I get them I would love to show you. The beautiful beaches and sunset, so soothing.
This was a wonderful weather day to spend outside after rest time..
Little monkeys jumping on the bed!!!!!!!. Such beautiful weather outside today.

No comments: